Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Test on Greece today.

      Today we finally had our test on Greece. It had about 30 multiple choice questions about everything from math, philosophy, Socrates, and architecture. It also had a essay question worth 25 points. I did my essay question on the allegory of the cave since i understood that concept well. I think I did well on the test. There were some questions I didnt know because I was absent the day we learned about it but that was only a few. Overall the test was just right and not too hard or easy.

1 comment:

  1. There is more information about this rubric at Greek Project Rubric (found under the Links to History on my blog).

    1) 25/25
    2) 25/25
    3) 23/25
    4) 25/25

    Total: 98/100

    Great work - my only wish was that you had used more images, as they are what make PowerPoints more effective.

    (Your classmates gave you a 99 - tied for the highest score in the class!)

    ReplyDelete