Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Presenting the first two projects in class today.

     Today we presented the first two Greek projects in class today. Emily Waite and Rita went. Emily's was about scientific and mathematical breakthroughs in ancient Greece. Rita's was about Homer the blind poet. I learned new things like how Greeks didn't like algebra and instead focused on geometry. I learned how Greeks discovered the Pythagorean Theorum and how it was discovered by Pythagoras. From Rita's project I learned that Homer might not have been real but just a legend that people spread around saying he told these stories to people. Tomorrow Colleen, Emily.S, and I will present. My Project is on the Golden Age of Greece or the Age of Pericles. My project is also a slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment