Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Presentations in class today.

     Today in class we had more presentations on Greece. Colleen went and reported on ancient Greek philosophers. Amir tried to go but the computer projector didn't work so we couldn't do that. Colleen's was all about ancient Greek Philosophers. It taught me a lot of things I didn't know like philosophers I never heard off like Thales and the Epicureans. I also thought the Epicurean idea of happiness was very interesting. We also learned from Mr.Schick how Socrates taught and how he would make you think about everything. He said something like if you don't understand what you believe life isn't worth living. Amir's project was on the Hellanistic age but didn't work right. He will get to go tomorrow along with me. I will present mine on The Age of Pericles tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment